Yay...my first birthday is coming up on the 14th. Then Christmas! My owner says I'm becoming a big boy. They took me to the V-E-T and the doctor said I weighed 139 pounds. They also left me there and I had to get an "operation". I don't think I liked that too much. The doctor made me go to sleep for a long time and when I woke up I didn't feel very good. He said I'll be better in a few days when my owners pick me up. I like being with all the other dogs in the kennel and smelling all the smells, but I'm ready to go home. Here are some more pictures...enjoy!
The first ones are from my last trip earlier this month. We went to visit my owner's mom. She lived with us for a while when I was a baby.

These pictures are of me playing and being silly.

No comments:
Post a Comment